Wednesday, October 3, 2007

we need a swing set!




So, we were at a bday party on Sunday night, and all 3 of my kids were constantly on the swing set. I really think we need one for our backyard, but we'll see what the future brings. The other highlight of the birthday party was drinking diet squirt from a can, for Abby & Matthew, that is. They spilled down their fronts, but it was the experience!


This week has been full of fatigue for this pregnant mama. I really want to move into the 2nd trimester, oh yeah, I'm there. So, maybe this is what a 35 year old feels like when she's 14 1/2 weeks pregnant (even though I have 4 more days before I get there). I just want to close my eyes, but I have 2- 2year olds that need supervision. Grandma B is coming this weekend, so I should be able to take a nap here and there. YIPPEE!!


To Sara, I have just received my purchase from Lifetime Moments...almost a year after receiving the gift....thank you! I may even have to start a new page to use the stamps or the felt thickers! SO EXCITED!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

WOO-HOO! So glad you got something@! your next gift will be on it's way soon!

oxox