Saturday, January 5, 2008

A second attempt at a Christmas Post!





Alright, I have been told that my blog is not up to date, so this is for you, Mark! We had a good Christmas with a visit from Mark's parents December 15-16 (see individual photos with gifts), and my mom and my brother here from December 22nd- ?? (the cute matching outfits were from Grandma B.). The kids were spoiled with too many gifts, but they are having a blast playing with new toys (it gives this pregnant mom a little break!). We did have a little excitement that included a visit from Marion Lifeline for a low bloodsugar & a sad, unexpected doggy death...Gussy died on Christmas Eve after being sick for 12 days. It was hard and sad for everyone, but it was especially tough for Timothy (it was his only sibling for 4 years of his life).


I will try and post some New Years photos too in the next day or so!

No comments: