Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Scrapbook layouts 2 down- 3 in process






So, I am finally doing Halloween from 2005 & 2006. I am also doing Timothy's 5th birthday (he'll be 7 in 3 weeks) and 2 layouts of little Abby photos. I really am trying to do either all 3 kids or just Matthew & Abby until Michael is born. I have tooooooo many layouts of Timothy. So, here they are....Sara, let me know if any ideas pop out on the 3 unfinished layouts! The Halloween with orange background, Timothy's bday or Abby with the green paper. Thanks, Amy

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love them all. They rock. You are so inspirational while pregnant. I am going to start calling you Heidi Swapp. Maybe then you can stay barefoot, pregnant and inspired! :)

On Abby's, I see a line of flowers to the right of the remember...

On Timothy's b-day I LOVE how that looks! It looks like imac photo booth...I would just do a huge painted white title up the side and down below do the date.

Halloween, I am sorry to say, I am out of inspiration on. I need to do my own from those years! :0

Anonymous said...

Look here

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here