Friday, August 29, 2008

The dynamic duo have made Pre-K....WOOO HOOO!



Matthew and Abby have wanted to go to Timothy's school for Pre-K since their evaluation, last March, and I had been wondering if and when they would make it off of the waiting list. Well, a few days ago, I got a call for the PALS club leader- 2 days a week for 2 hours, and I was thrilled. Then, today, I got a call from the director of the Pre-K in Marion, and there are 2 openings for Pre-K at Longfellow (Timothy's school) in the afternoon. I know you can all feel my JOY! They will go and meet the teacher on Tuesday, and they are SOOOOO excited. We'll see how it goes! Here are some photos taken today.....they wanted photos for some reason and Elmo had to be in the photos! :) And yes, Abby is much taller than Matthew!

No comments: