Friday, January 12, 2007

dreary Friday but its sunny in my basement

I am sooooo excited that I now have dish network on the tv in the basement. I can walk and watch TV at the same time (what else can I ask for?) ! I may look at clouds and rain outside, but the basement is sunny and happy for me. Now, I just need to get down there and get the whole bin thing organized so it's presentable. I REALLY want to have it organized by Monday evening. We'll see. Oh yeah...it probably won't happen because Sara, Kate and Griff are coming on Sunday, so I doubt I'll be working on Sun/Mon. Oh well, it will get done someday.

Later....I may attempt to post another photo later...my kiddos got Valentine shirts (Matthew's says "Most Eligible Bachelor" and Abby's just has miscellaneous Love saying and hearts). They are too cute.

I'll write more later...must keep up with Doylesdoings..Hah!

1 comment:

Sara said...

it won't be too hard to keep up with me--you may actually make me do more though...