Tuesday, January 9, 2007

starting again

This is my 3rd attempt at starting a blog. I can't ever seem to remember my password or user name or something. I really need an outlet for my thoughts. Life is just too fast.
Tonight at dinner, Timothy was asked about when a classmate started at his school. We were attempting to find out if he was new to the class or had been there all year and this was a new friend!?! Timothy replied, " the beginning of the year is just toooooo long ago." That's a 5 yr old for you. I feel like August and starting school was just the other day and to him it was forever ago.
The twins are finally starting to feel better and I hope they will continue on this path. We had our first get together with everyone for Bible Study this am. Pray that no germs were shared.
Enough until the am.

Amy

No comments: