Wednesday, January 10, 2007

special and sad day for the Stahlke family

Thought that I'd make another attempt at putting up a photo today. It worked last night, but not today. Who knows.

It was an overall good day. As usual, I hung out with the twins. Everyone was most pleasant and rather well behaved (as 19 month olds go). I'm ready for about 6months-1 year for better understanding of cause and effect. We'll see.

Anyway, today is a sad day for the Stahlke family as 1 year ago today, we lost Grandma Stahlke at 99 yr & 10 months. She was healthy up until the last days of her life. She is missed but lives in her 5 living children and many grandchildren and great grandchildren. I attempted to post a sweet photo of my kids with her 2 months before she died but it won't post. I'm about to give up on photo posting.



No comments: