Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Will I ever get out of my house again?

Still hanging out with sick kiddos. I really don't know if they will ever beat this bug. Abby is cranky (shocker) and hitting everyone in town and Matthew (well is sweet as usual) but still getting tired of being hit and taken advantage of by his sis. I don't blame him. So, I just keep praying for health and warmer weather.

Last night, I took Timothy to Toys R Us to buy a "spiderman laptop" with his giftcard, but once he realized he would use all of the $$ on the giftcard, he was ready to find something else. So, after touring the entire (YES,ENTIRE STORE), he decided on another Diego toy. We came home and Mark just died laughing. Our lovely 5 (almost 6) year old bought a toy for 2+. All so he could save some money on his giftcard. In my mind, I'm all good with any purchase because he will pass all of his toys down to the twins and someone will play with it.

So, another day of home, laudry, mopping my floors (maybe) and fun at the Surburg house. I really feel like a stay at home mom when we stay at home so much. I need a job but that is another blog. Later.
Amy

p.s. Yes, Sara, the Illini did win (Mark was a little upset after the last few big wins, oh well!)!

No comments: